Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Spaghetti Squash

I'm so excited with every cell in my body to share this outstanding recipe with you.  Recently I went to the chiropractor in hopes to cure my migraines. Thanks to my doctor everything is going well now, also included more work outs into my daily yoga practice.  As we were reaching the end of my last session he told me about how spaghetti squash is his favorite.  With this exciting path being mentally paved in the moment of my new recipe reception, I gathered the material needed to begin my clear headed celebration.  It was outstanding.
 


Enjoy! :)
Spaghetti Squash

  • 1 Spaghetti Squash
  • 1/2 red bell pepper
  • 1/2 onion
  • 1 clove garlic
  • 1/2 jalapeno
  • your choice of vegetables
  • Feta cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350
2)Cut spaghetti squash evenly in half.
3) Take out pulp and seeds from the inside of the squash.
4)Face down, place seeded squash on non-stick baking sheet, give it a kiss if you'd like, and put in the oven for 30 minutes.
5)During the oven cycle, sauté bell peppers, onion, garlic, and jalapeno until they have been thoroughly cooked.
6) When the squash is finished, with a fork or spoon begin scraping the sides, as you scrape you will begin to see them string as they break away from the wall of the squash.
7) Mix together contents and top with a light dash of feta cheese.  Try it and enjoy the meal that the earth has given you.  I was overwhelmed with joy after I took the first bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment