Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Quick update

Hello all again! Recently my focal point of my agenda has been to find a job and study for my SAT retake in September.  The search for my job has come to a great end, now I have income to keep cooking.  Today has been a big lane changer, because I took a mental dive into the vegan world by watching "Forks over Knives" so from this point on I will be cooking a lot more vegetables.  As much as many people claim that this task is difficult since we have had years of animal intake, I believe it can be accomplished simply in the art of doing.  As far as my SAT's have gone I'm excited to share that I'm quite prepared, I'm polishing my skills in mathematics since it's been years.  Throughout my studying, I focused a lot on my inner body, breathing, touch, feels, letting my senses work to their best ability to enable me to open up my heart for new information to enter.  I'm to thankful to have such an easy walk, currently I look forward to whatever any moment has for me, and completely satisfied with whatever outcome is concluded for my life.  I will be posting a new post tonight, spinach dip and tomorrow 2, my new favorite spaghetti squash and oatmeal crusted pizza (no yeast necessary!)


With all the love in my heart,
Jaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment