Friday, August 3, 2012

Hydra Melody, Another Outstanding Band

I'm here reporting my exciting evening festivities.  If you have not heard of Hydra Melody, you have to listen to them.  Recently, I've been treating my ears to this phenomenal group which has been included in my favored tracks and most importantly a spot on my iPod's "Shower" playlist.  I've even considered buying Tangerine scented body wash from California.  It has been an appeasing discovery when you go to a show that exceeds expectations and walk out singing what has been perfectly sung.  Thanks guys for being so welcoming at every show! To hear more from these fine tuned talented set of gentlemen, check out their self titled EP on iTunes.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this. Make sure to make like a Tangerine and run run run back from California. You've been gone 200 days, but you could've had me All to Yourself before you left. I love how We Love Everyone We Know and how many times we've been down This Road, Hausman that is. Hydraaaaa Hydraaaaa!

    ReplyDelete